Due to the new surge of COVID-19 in 2021, the IVL Foundation came forward to support communities affected by the current pandemic wave, both in the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of India. Donations were made to key organizations at the front line of action that will distribute funds and services to local areas. These organizations include:
• Ramathibodi Foundation – one million Baht donation in support of the COVID-19 Prevention and Aid Project, for impoverished patient treatments, purchase of essential medical equipment and the enhancement of the COVID-19 screening process.
• King Mongkut Hospital Foundation – 750,000 Baht donation to support their Swab Mobile Unit Project, for a mobile medical car to provide COVID-19 swab tests in high-risk areas where the epi-center of the new COVID-19 variant is found.
• Siriraj Foundation – 250,000 Baht donation to support the procurement of essential medical equipment for COVID-19 treatment.
• 300 Oxygen Concentrators Donation to India – to support the treatment of COVID–19 patients at dedicated COVID-19 hospitals in the Republic of India.
• The Thai Red Cross Society – One million Baht donation to support the Indian Red Cross Society, through the Thai Red Cross Society, to provide various support in the treatment of COVID-19 patients in the Republic of India.
• The Boonyachinda Foundation – One million Baht donation to support their activities in supplying food to the construction workers at various campsites in Bangkok and also to set up a community isolation center for 143 green area COVID-19 patients.
• Donation of 2,000 PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) Suits to Six Hospitals in Bangkok – to support and protect healthcare workers in their relentless fight against the COVID-19 treatment of patients, the reusable PPE suits were supplied to six hospitals in Bangkok (Ramathibodi Hospital – 400 suits, King Chulalongkorn Memorial Hospital – 400 suits, Rajavithi Hospital – 300 suits, Phramongkutklao Hospital – 300 suits, Bamrasnaradura Infection Diseases Institute – 300 suits and Thammasart Field Hospital – 300 suits) beginning of September 2021.
• Duang Prateep Foundation – Fifty thousand Baht donation for three months each (from July to September 2021) to provide relief supplies packed with dried food, food ingredient, condiment, and hygiene kits for those who are in self-quarantine as well as bed-ridden patients and the elderly in the various communities in need in Bangkok.