Due to the new surge of COVID-19 in 2021, the IVL Foundation came forward to support communities affected by the current pandemic wave, both in the Kingdom of Thailand and the Republic of India. Donations were made to key organizations at the front line of action that will distribute funds and services to local areas. These organizations include:
• Ramathibodi Foundation – One million Baht donation in support of the COVID-19 Prevention and Aid Project, contributing to impoverished patient treatment, purchase of essential medical equipment and enhancement of COVID-19 screening process.
• King Mongkut Hospital Foundation – 750,000 Baht donation to support the Swab Mobile Unit Project, contributing towards the building of a medical mobile car to provide COVID-19 swab tests in high-risk areas where the center of a new COVID-19 cluster was found.
• Siriraj Foundation – 250,000 Baht donation to support the procurement of essential medical equipment for COVID-19 treatment.
• 300 Oxygen Concentrators donated to support the treatment of the COVID–19 patients at dedicated COVID-19 hospitals in the Republic of India.
• The Thai Red Cross Society – One million Baht donation to support the Indian Red Cross Society, through the Thai Red Cross Society, in their humanitarian efforts to handle the COVID-19 crisis due to the rapid outbreak in the Republic of India.